No One Told Me How to Write Workshop
Grab the tools you were never taught in schools. Learn exercises and writing techniques to sharpen your skills and rescue you from writer’s block. You’ve got amazing writing inside of you. Uncover it. Discover it. Peter’s writing workshop gives you permission to explore, fail and soar to abilities you never thought you had.
You’ll open a door to:
- The magic of verbs
- Secret nouns that spring imagination to life
- When and when not to use adjectives
- Crafting bold introductions
- Creating satisfying conclusions
- Never boring rhyme,
- Irresistible rhythms
- How to use facts without putting people to sleep
- How to paint an imaginary picture without using any paint.
- What makes story characters richer, scarier, more heroic and unforgettable
Each writing workshop participant will walk away with writing they’ve created, the understanding of what makes it good and how to make it better.
Audience: Adult Creative Writers
Price: $100/person (minimum $1000 + travel expenses)
Length of Workshop(s): 1 hour, 1/2 day or full day (no difference in price, only difference is the amount of content you receive)
Writing Workshop Testimonials
- Michelle Jones
I have attached the “hurricane” story. I am working on another one to submit, but had clients this afternoon that took the whole day so I am asking for an indulgence to tomorrow morning??
I loved the class and you have no idea what it has meant for me. Thank you and Vickie for the idea that lead to the fabulous shared meal on Wednesday, I have talked about it to everyone!”
- Teri Shapiro
See other writing workshops…
- How to Write Stories that Make People Buy What You Sell
- How to Write Awesomeness and Get Away With It
- Kid Power How to Write Fun Lab
- Teach Students How to Write… and Love It
Check out Peter’s 2-Day, No One Told Me How to Write Workshop at Wizard Academy
(Opens a new window at WizardAcademy.com)
Check out Peter’s 2-day, Young Writer’s Workshop at Wizard Academy
(goes to Wizard Academy webpage)