16221 Crystal Hills Dr
Students, ages 12-16, accompanied by a parent, will spend 2 days and 3 nights at Wizard Academy laughing, playing, and having the time of their lives. Oh, yeah, and they’ll be writing… …a ton. School never taught you that writing is this much fun.
Peter Nevland pulls genius out of the most timid of writers. “Coach” Scott Fraser teaches them how to make goals and have the discipline to reach them.
Each student and parent will learn:
- The power of action verbs
- Which nouns create instant imagery
- When to use and when to lose adjectives
- How to exaggerate your ordinary surroundings to make art
- The secret to introductions and conclusions
- How to use facts without boring people
- The power of editing
- How to make attainable goals
- Visual motor rehearsal skills
- The six attributes of success
- A simple process for outlining the book inside you
Parents and students will stay together in Engelbrecht House, the student mansion at Wizard Academy. All meals will be provided, and they’ll have free reign to explore the 20 acres of Texas hill country splendor. But what they’ll love most is doing their homework… Yeah, I have a hard time believing that too, but I see it happen every year.
Come. It’s limited to 12 students. You’ll use what you learn for the rest of your life.
Go to the Wizard Academy website to see more details, investigate more courses, and sign up.